These travel guides aim to give you the best and most up to date information on the major travel destinations around the world. Here you will find budget tips, money saving advice, tips on places to stay, things to see and do, and where to eat. It doesn’t matter what type of vacation you are going on – cruise, backpacking trip, island getaway, two week holiday, round the world trip, or a family vacation. These destination guides will give you all the information you need for your trip so you can travel better, longer, cheaper. I know how bad it is to get outdated information in print guidebooks. I’ve been the victim of it too many times. I update this section twice a year to keep the content fresh!
Select a country on the map below or search your destination.
General Travel Tips and Resources
Travel is more than just getting up and going. It’s about being knowledgeable so you can travel better, cheaper, and longer. So besides the destination guides above, below you will find links to articles I’ve written that deal with planning your trip and other general advice so your total vacation is as amazing as it can be. All the advice I give is what I do on my own travels. These articles are relevant to any trip – no matter how long it is! After all, we all have to fly to our destination – no matter how long we stay there!
- How to Find Cheap Flights
- How to Find Cheap Accomoddation
- How to Choose a Backpack
- 14 Key Preparation Tips
- A Guide to Data Security
- 17 Steps for Planning a Trip
- Too Many Places: How to Deal With Ovewhelming Options
- My Ultimate Packing Guide
- 5 places under $30 USD
- 8 Budget Vacation Ideas
- How to Avoid Bank Fees
- How to Get a Cheap Cruise
- How to Use the Sharing Economy
- How to Pick a Tour Company
- How Pick a Travel Credit Card
- How to Buy Travel Insurance
- 11 Tips for New Travelers
- 61 Tips for Savvy Travel
- The Grass is Never Greener
- How to Find Legit Travel Info Online
- How to Stop Being Lazy
- Why Travel Will Make Your Better
- 14 Travel Scams to Avoid
- 15 Ways to Work Overseas
- Are Travel Agents Useful?
- How to Make Your Trip 10x More Interesting
- How to Overcome Your Fears
- How to Pick a Good Hostel