Nomadic Matt’s Guide to New York City
Last updated: January 2020
Details: 129 pages of expert budget travel advice
See MORE of NYC for Less!
I know a visit to New York City can be overwhelming. There’s so much to see and do that it’s easy to miss some of the little out-of-the-way places and sites that make NYC unique.
I’ve lived in NYC for close to five years and have used my personal, insider knowledge as a resident to write this guidebook so you don’t miss any of the things that make this city special.
I focus on activities that give you insight into the city, its people, and culture. You’ll get off-the-beaten-path, away from the crowds, and see the local side of New York City. There’s neighborhoods, attractions, bars, and restaurants only a resident would know. These are the places I hang out at.
This travel guide offers an inside look into hostels and hotels, restaurants, bars, neighborhoods, and attractions so you can see NYC while avoiding the city’s notoriously high prices.
So come and let me show you the Big Apple from an insider’s view.
How This Guidebook Will Help You
- You’ll discover the unique, beautiful, inexpensive, and often-overlooked sights of the city that will get you off the beaten path, make your trip unforgettable, and show you the real NYC.
- You’ll get suggested budgets and money-saving tips so you can better plan your spending and avoid going broke while on your trip.
- You’ll get a list of best-value accommodations in the city from the world’s foremost professional budget traveler and local resident so you don’t spend an arm and a leg on a room.
- You’ll learn how to navigate the city, with details on every transportation method in town so you spend less time in traffic and more time enjoying your trip.
- You’ll get three-, four-, and five-day itineraries to make planning your trip and managing your time as easy as possible.
- You’ll eat better with my insider list of affordable places so you can enjoy the mouthwatering food we locals actually eat.
- You’ll better understand how to visit the city with our section of all the essential tips that make guidebooks important: information on tipping, visas, public holidays, emergency numbers, business hours, weather, airport information, and much, much more.
- You’ll get a giant list of the best bars, clubs, and speakeasies so you can drink better, cheaper, and at more interesting places.
- Get inspired for your trip with some of my favorite movies and books about New York City.
- You’ll get the lowdown on every neighborhood so you’ll know where to go, when to go, and what to see in this massive city. Never miss a New York minute!
Get the Definitive Travel Guide to NYC!
This book will help you navigate like a local, avoid crowds, and save money so you can visit New York City cheaper, better, and smarter. Get this guidebook for your Kindle or as a PDF and access it anywhere on the road.
Details: 129 pages of money-saving information
Last updated: January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your guide different?
What makes you an expert on New York City?
What’s the difference between this guide and the information on this site?
How will this save me money?
Is this guide available in print?
Are there special coupons inside?
If I have any questions or concerns, can I contact you?
How frequently is this guide updated?
MORE TRAVEL GUIDES BY ME!
Guide to Paris
I used my near decade of personal experience and expert knowledge to help you get off the beaten path and into the little secret spots free of tourists.
Guide to Amsterdam
I’ll show you off the beaten path knowledge to help you move around the city, get away from the tourists, and find the places listed in no other guidebook.
I wrote this guidebook to give you an overview of how to plan an extended trip around Europe so you get all the information you need in one, easy to reference place.
|Select Book Format||