Nomadic Matt’s Guide to Paris
Last updated: June 2022
It’s a city whose story has been told a thousand times over.
A city I fell in love with it the first time I ever visited.
Paris is everything you imagine it to be — cultured, sophisticated, romantic, beautiful, historic, stylish, and filled with music, wine, food, and life.
For first-timers, Paris can be intimidating. When should you go? What should you see? How do you get around? How do you avoid all those tourists? How do you avoid those high prices you’ve heard about?
That’s where this book comes in.
It’s easy to get lost in the sea of information online, TripAdvisor reviews, and top-ten lists.
Who has time to wade through thousands and thousands of websites and reviews written by people who might not know a croissant from a baguette?
I used my twelve years of experience visiting and living in Paris to write this straightforward book so you experience Paris the right way.
This comprehensive guide features insider tips on places to eat, stay, and visit that will help you get off the beaten path and into the little secret spots free of tourists and full of locals.
With this guidebook, you’ll get to see Paris an insider view of the city!
How This Guidebook Will Help You
- You’ll discover Paris’s unique, beautiful, inexpensive, and often-overlooked sights with my obsessively curated favorites to make your visit unique, authentic, and affordable.
- You’ll get a list of my favorite and unique budget-friendly places to stay so you can avoid Paris’s famous high prices.
- You’ll get the lowdown on all of Paris’s best neighborhoods – where to go and what to see, do, and eat – so you can know what area is best for you.
- You’ll get my personal favorite places to eat in the city – from tiny cafes to markets, brasseries, and everything in between – so you know exactly where to go for a delicious meal. I’ve got a long list for the foodie inside you!
- You’ll learn money-saving tips and budget suggestions so you know how to master the art of Paris on a budget.
- You’ll receive two-, three-, and five-day itineraries to make planning your visit as easy as possible.
- With detailed transportation information, you’ll know all the options for getting around Paris like a local.
- You’ll get all the essential tips that make guidebooks so useful with information on tipping, visas, public holidays, embassies, currencies, emergency numbers, business hours, weather, and much, much more.
- You’ll get inspired for your trip with my list of incredible books and movies about the City of Lights!
- You’ll learn about how Paris became the city it is today with our in-depth history section!
Get the Definitive Travel Guide to Paris!
This book will help you navigate the city like a local, avoid crowds, and save money so you can travel to Paris cheaper, better, and smarter.
Last updated: June 2022
Details: 132 pages of budget travel advice
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your guide different?
What makes you an expert on Paris?
What’s the difference between this guide and the information on this site?
How will this save me money?
Is this guide available in print?
Are there any special coupons inside?
If I have any questions or concerns, can I contact you?
|Select Book Format||