Nomadic Matt’s Guide to Thailand
Last updated: January 2020
Details: Over 291 pages of expert budget travel advice
Explore the Authentic Side of Thailand
Want to be more than a tourist?
Want to escape the overcrowded beaches?
Want to eat great food, hike in jungles, and see wild animals?
Thailand is one of the most beautiful and vibrant countries in the world. It’s filled with incredible things to see and do, delicious food, and friendly locals. I fell in love with it during my first visit in 2005.
I’ve gone back every year since. I lived in Bangkok for two years, have run tours through the country, and have crisscrossed and digested every part of Thailand.
And, in this travel guide, I share that deep insider knowledge with you.
This isn’t a mass-produced book seeking to appeal to all tourists. This book is based on my over fifteen years of firsthand experience in the country and will help you have the trip of a lifetime.
My guidebook will help you enjoy the land of smiles, find hidden white sand beaches, traverse jungles, and eat where the locals eat.
How This Guidebook Will Help You
- You’ll discover unique, hidden, beautiful, inexpensive, and overlooked sights that will make your trip unforgettable.
- You’ll get suggested daily budgets (for any travel style) as well as money-saving tips so you can travel the country without overspending or getting ripped off.
- You’ll stay in the best lodgings for your wallet with my list of favorite places that are clean, safe, and fun.
- You’ll get our in-depth advice on how to navigate the country so you can get around easier, cheaper, and faster.
- You’ll get a historical overview of how the country got to where it is today so you have a deeper understanding of the people and culture.
- You’ll love our one-week, two-week, one-month, and two-month suggested itineraries to help you plan your trip and discover the hidden gems of the country.
- You’ll get a list of all my favorite restaurants so you can enjoy the mouthwatering local cuisine and international restaurants that make this country foodie central – without spending a lot of money.
- You’ll get ALL the essential tips that make guidebooks important: information on tipping, visas, public holidays, embassies, currencies, emergency numbers, airports, business hours, weather, and much, much more.
- You’ll get a list of the best nightlife in the country so you can have fun with locals in a safe environment.
- You’ll get inspired for your trip by watching some the best movies and reading the most inspiring books about Thailand.
What regions does this guide cover?
This guide covers the following destinations in Thailand:
Ko Phi Phi
Get the Definitive Travel Guide to Thailand!
$14.99 $9.99 guidebook for your Kindle or as a PDF to read on any device AND access anywhere on the road so you can navigate Thailand like a local, avoid the crowds, and save money!
Last updated: January 2020
Details: Over 291 pages of budget travel advice
What Our Customers Are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your guide different?
What makes you an expert on Thailand?
What’s the difference between this guide and the information on this site?
How will this save me money?
Is this guide available in print?
Are there special coupons inside?
If I have any questions or concerns, can I contact you?
How frequently is this guide updated?
MORE TRAVEL GUIDES BY ME!
Guide to Bangkok
I share all my best tips, tricks, and secret spots so you don’t have to make rookie mistakes like falling for the tuk-tuk temple scam or being overcharged for a riverboat cruise.
Guide to Iceland
You’ll see the local side of Iceland as I take you off the tourist trail, save you money, and give you tips and tricks not found in mass market guidebooks.
I wrote this guidebook to give you an overview of how to plan an extended trip around Europe so you get all the information you need in one, easy to reference place.
|Select Book Format||