Nomadic Matt’s Guide to Iceland
Last updated: January 2020
Made with love by travelers for travelers!
Get off the beaten path and away from the crowds (and prices) that swarm the southern region so you can meet locals, eat delicious food, sit in free hot springs ten times better than the Blue Lagoon, find secret waterfalls, and hike trails where you can be alone with the natural beauty of Iceland under the gaze of the Northern Lights.
I’ve visited every region of Iceland. It’s a magical land I’ve fallen deeply in love with. My Icelandic friends have taken me to places not found in other guidebooks or websites. I’ve put everything I know about the country into this book so you can see more, spend less, and get to really experience the magic that is Iceland.
This guide is meant for travelers looking to see the local side of Iceland as you get off the tourist trail, save money, and get tips and tricks not found in mass-market guidebooks.
How This Book Will Help You
- Discover interesting facts about Iceland so you get a better understandng of the local culture. Did you know 80% of the population believes in elves? Well, you do now! And you’ll know a lot more when you’ve finished this book.
- Get the lowdown on all regions of Iceland – where to go and what to see, where to stay, eat, and shop – so you know which area best suits your interests!
- Get ALL the essential tips that make guidebooks important: information on transportation, tipping, visas, public holidays, embassies, currencies, emergency numbers, business hours, weather, and much, much more so you know the rules of Iceland and how best to get around!
- Get a list of the best books, movies, and music related to Iceland so you can get excited about your trip.
- This guide will show you how to avoid the crowds so you can enjoy the majestic beauty of nature without people getting in your way as they try to take another selfie. I’ll show places few tourists ever venture.
Get the Definitive Travel Guide to Iceland!
Get this guidebook and navigate like a local and travel Iceland cheaper, better, and smarter.
Last updated: January 2020
Details: 197 pages of expert budget travel advice
“My family and I would like to say thank you for the guide to Iceland that you wrote. We found it very helpful — especially the restaurant recommendations in Reykjavik. My kids liked Krua Thai so much that we visited twice! It’s a beautiful country and we found your guide extremely valuable. It definitely enhanced our trip! Thank you!” – The Medford Family
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your guide different?
What makes you an expert on Iceland
What’s the difference between this guide and the information on this site?
How will this save me money?
Is this guide available in print?
Are there are special coupons inside?
If I have any questions or concerns, can I contact you?
|Select Book Format||