Nomadic Matt’s Guide to Iceland
I want to take you off the beaten path, away from the crowds (and prices) that swarm the southern region, to help you meet locals, eat delicious food, sit in free hot springs ten times better than the Blue Lagoon, find secret waterfalls, and hike trails where you can be alone with the natural beauty of Iceland under the gaze of the Northern Lights.
This guide is meant for travelers looking to see the local side of Iceland as you get off the tourist trail, save money, and get tips and tricks not found in mass market guidebooks.
Updated in 2019, this budget travel guide features:
- Unique, hidden, beautiful, inexpensive, and overlooked sights so you can get the most out of your trip.
- Money saving tips and advice on how to avoid tourist traps so can get an authentic Icelandic experience on a budget.
- An in-depth transportation section so you can travel cheap, meet others, and get off the beaten track.
- My suggested itineraries – whether you go for a weekend, four days, one week, two weeks, or one month.
- My list of unique budget-friendly places to stay so you can stay in fun, clean, and friendly accommodations.
- My robust curated list of restaurant and cafes that won’t break your budget so you can eat better, more local, and for less!
- My curated list of bars, clubs, and lounges so you can party with locals!
- And much, much more!
- No Risk, 7 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
This book cuts out the fluff and gets straight to the practical information you need to plan a trip. This guide can be used on your phone, Kindle, iPad, or computer so can access it on the road. Learn everything you need to know about Iceland for only $9.99 — and save hundreds on your dream trip!
How This Guidebook Will Help You
- You’ll discover interesting facts about Iceland so you can better blend in like a local. Did you know 80% of the population believes in elves? Well, you do now!
- Get the lowdown on all regions of Iceland – where to go and what to see, where to stay, eat, and shop – so you know which places suits your interests best!
- Get all the essential tips that make guidebooks so useful – information on tipping, visas, public holidays, embassies, currencies, emergency numbers, business hours, and more – so you can plan the trip of a lifetime!
- Get a list of the best books, movies, and music related to Iceland so you can get excited about your trip.