Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail. I’m happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip, ease your fears, and answer any questions you might have.
However, e-mail has gotten so out of control (over 300 per day!!) that I first must ask you to read following guidelines before sending me a message. While I hate to restrict email and the help I can offer, the more time I’m sitting on gmail, the less time I’m out finding information to help you travel cheaper, better, and longer!
Before sending me an email, please read the following guidelines:
- If you are looking for general destination information, please consult my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the navigation bar. Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. Emails that ask “what should I do in [x]?” will simply go unresponded.
- If you are e-mailing me about visa questions related to my European visa article, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual situations and will not respond to your email.
- If you wondering where you should start on planning your trip or feeling lost, use the start here link on the top right of the navigation bar. That’s the best place to begin using this website.
- I’m not a travel agency and emails asking me to book your trip will be deleted.
- I love itineraries but planning them is a very personal process. My advice is always to simply avoid doubling back and move in one direction! For what places to go and thing to see, only you can answer that. Itinerary feedback will also go unresponded.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list. Ever.
- I do not accept guest posts and inquiries will be deleted.
- I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising. All inquires will be deleted.
- Please don’t send me review copies of your book.
- Please keep all emails to two paragraphs or less.
If you’re inquiring about something else like “What’s a good restaurant in Madrid?” or “Do you recommend this product?” then by all means, e-mail me: [email protected]
I’ll help any way I can! The more specific your question the better.
If you have any questions related to the forum or want to be a featured community member, contact our community manager Chris: [email protected]
If you’ve found an error, please let us know so we can update the site! Travel changes quickly! Email any corrections to: [email protected]
Want to send a postcard?
I write a lot about my travels but I love knowing you’re out there traveling the world! I set up a P.O. Box where you can send me postcards from your trip!
Nomadic Matt, Inc
PO Box 2791
Stamford, CT USA 06906-0791
Send me a card if you get a chance!