Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail!
However, as this website has grown, e-mail has gotten so out of control that I first must ask you to read the following guidelines before sending us a message. While I hate to restrict email and the help I can offer, the more time I’m sitting in front of my computer, the less time I’m out finding information to help you travel.
Before sending me an email, please read the following guidelines:
- If you are looking for general destination information, please visit my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the navigation bar. Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. Emails that ask “what should I do in [x]?” will simply go unresponded.
- If you are e-mailing me about visa questions related to my European visa article, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual situations.
- If you wondering where you should start planning your trip or feeling lost, use the start here link on the top left of the navigation bar. That’s the best place to begin using this website.
- I’m not a travel agency and can’t help you book your trip. Emails asking me to book your trip will be deleted.
- I love itineraries but planning them is a very personal process. My advice is always to simply avoid doubling back and move in one direction! For what places to go and things to see, only you can answer that. Itinerary feedback will also go unresponded.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list.
- I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising. All inquiries will be deleted.
- Please keep all emails to one paragraph or less.
If you’re inquiring about something else that’s very specific, free to e-mail me at email@example.com
If you’re looking to write a guest post for us, please read this post first (and follow all the rules accordingly).
If you’ve found an error on the site or if you have any questions related to the forum or want to be a featured community member, contact our Community Manager Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re inquiring about our events program, contact Erica, who runs all our events: email@example.com