The cost of airfare is rising. It has been for a number of years. As planes fly fuller and airlines cut routes, they have less incentive to offer cheap fares. I remember when it used to be about $500-600 for a roundtrip ticket to Europe. Now, a fare that low is considered a deal with the norm around $900 (especially if you’re going to a major city)!
This week’s video features five tips on how to find a cheap flight:
(Want more travel videos? I now update my YouTube channel each week with a new video. Subscribe here and get free videos!)
More information on saving money on airplane tickets:
- Why Your Airline Ticket is So Expensive
- More ways to find a Cheap Flight
- Become a Travel Hacking Ninja
- Why Cheap Flights Aren’t Always the Best
- Should You Buy a RTW Ticket?
Great sites for finding deals and cheap flights: