Cat Gaa has been teaching ESL in Seville, Spain for 9 years and she shares what life is like in Spain, how others can get jobs, and what living in Spain is like. Finding work in the European Union can be quite difficult and this article shares the story of one person who overcame the hurdles.
Latest Blog Posts
There are a lot of credit cards out there for collecting points and miles and the worst one is Capital One’s Venture Card. Here’s why you should never get this card if you’re interested in travel hacking and traveling for free.
Airfare is expensive and we often worry that if we buy right now, prices could drop and we’d be the person who paid the most money for the flight. Here is a step by step guide to booking your flights online and making sure you get the best deal.
My Books & Guides
Engage with 2,300+
- City Walks / Tours With Guide
- Help Me With My Master Thesis! Travel Experience Topic!
- What's The Best Budget Travel Destination?
- Nicaragua Trip
- What Resources Do You Use To Book Complicated Trips?
- Minor Medical Issues, Leaving In 2 Months