Discover How to Travel Anywhere for Free from the World’s Top Travel Experts
Start Crossing Places Off Your Bucket List!
Would you like to travel more — and for less? How would you like to soak up the sun on the beaches of Thailand, or see wild elephants in Africa or the historic cities of Europe?
Most people think travel is too expensive to do often, but I’m here to tell you affordable travel is possible and easy to achieve. There is a way to take money out of the equation and dash off to exotic locales as often as you want. It’s called travel hacking and it’s the art of collecting frequent flier points and miles to get free travel. It’s what every frequent traveler and expert does to go where they want, when they want, and as often as they want.
My name is Nomadic Matt, and I’ve been traveling the world for the last ten years. When I was growing up in Boston, I never traveled. Outside of a cruise and college trip to Montreal, I had no travel experience. I didn’t take my first trip overseas until I was 23. That trip changed my life, and from that moment on, I was hooked. I wanted to travel as often as possible.
Like you, I didn’t win the lottery or have an unlimited trust fund. I had to figure out how to travel more on a limited budget. What’s kept me traveling for so many years is not great riches (I still eat street food, take local transportation, and travel cheap) but lots of frequent flier miles and loyalty points./p>
By using loopholes in frequent traveler programs and the system against itself, it’s possible to collect hundreds of thousands of miles, fly first class, and stay in amazing hotel suites. You don’t need to travel a lot to get those points either — you can earn those points from the comfort of your home!
People always tell me how they wished they could do what I do and travel more. I’m here to tell you that you can. Travel hacking is what I and over 2,000 people who have bought this book do to fund our travels.
3 People Who Used This Method to Travel More:
“Matt’s guide has unlocked a whole new way to travel. I read an article on travel hacking and searched Google to learn more. What I found was very complicated with it’s own slang and abbreviations. I was about to move on when I stumbled on Matt’s eBook. The book was an eye opener and explained the concept and language of travel hacking in an easy to read and understand way. Since buying his book six months ago, I have accumulated nearly 300,000 points. I’m repeating the steps for my wife!”
“I purchased Nomadic Matt’s “The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking” to help ease the financial struggles of a trip around the world. I started with my first credit card and within four months, I had accumulated 308,682 miles for a variety of different airlines and hotels! The guide served as the perfect template to get started and honestly, if you don’t buy this book, you’re saying no to free money.”
“I always thought all the frequent-flyer miles stuff was all a big scam, but after reading your book, I see that is definitely not a scam at all. Matt puts everything in plain English and simple to follow steps. I’ve already gotten a few free hotel stays….something I never thought was possible before. With his tips, I’ve also have earned enough miles to fly to South America for a three month trip! I even got my wife hooked!”
Introducing: The Ultimate Guide to
A Powerful Set of Time-Tested Advice that Really Works — Including Step-by-Step Advice to Help You Start Travel Hacking and Get Your First Free Flight.
The biggest reason people say they can’t travel more is money. They don’t have enough of it. Well, I don’t either, so I remove money from the equation by using the system to collect points to travel for free.
You can use the loyalty program offers to collect points and miles, without ever leaving the comfort of your home or spending extra money, and then, when you’re ready to take your big trip — redeem those points and travel for free. The world is awash in miles and if you know a few important tips, secret tips, and strategies, you’ll be able to get anywhere you want for as long as you want.
The tips in the book are the exact ones I use so I know they work.
I’ve been a travel hacker for many years, and in those years I’ve accumulated millions of miles without having to travel every day or spend millions of dollars.
I know travel hacking can be a confusing topic — all those reward programs, redemptions, flight alliances, credit card bonuses, and offers. There’s a lot of moving parts. It can seem overwhelming and a lot to figure out. Too many people look at this and think “I don’t know where to start so I won’t start.” They end up leaving money on the table and continue to grumble about the high cost of flights.
Don’t be that person. I know how overwhelming this subject can be, which is why I wrote this book. I want you to fly and travel for free so I broke the subject down into easy step-by-step instructions. You don’t need to be overwhelmed.
This book will show you how to work the system
- Learn how loyalty programs work — You’ll learn the ins and outs of hotel and airline loyalty programs (including what their recent changes mean for you): how they work, their benefits and downsides, how to pick the right ones, and how to use them.
- Obtain detailed information on using credit cards — Learn how to navigate the complex world of credit card sign up bonuses, minimum spending requirements, annual fees, and much more….all without ever denting your credit score! Learn how to pick the right cards for your needs and get traveling faster.
- Earn points without cards — There is more to travel hacking than signing up for lots of credit cards. While those sign up bonuses are great, there are a lot of other ways to earn points. The book goes in-depth about this subject and show you the many ways to get points without credit card sign-ups.
- Manufacture spending requirements — Can’t meet the minimum spending requirements for those credit card bonuses? Don’t worry! There are a few (legitimate and legal) ways to manufacture spending. You DO NOT need to spend extra money to earn free miles. There are plenty of ways to do so with your day to day spending….or simply faking it. I’ll show you how.
- Break down mileage and mattress runs — Get extra miles to pad your account and increase your elite status by taking of advantage of unpublicized, extremely low fare deals. I’ll tell you where to find those fares.
- How best to redeem points and get the most from your miles – Now that you have all those miles, what do you do with them? This book will show you how to redeem your new found miles to get the most out of them.
- How to use the ITA Matrix – Every travel hackers ultimate flight tool. This website is the best flight search tool out there and can really help you find deals and flight routes other sites can’t. I’ll show you how to navigate this tool to become a true expert.
- Find promotions and other resources — Get a complete list of resources on where to find deals. Let others do the work so you don’t have to. You’ll never miss a deal again.
- Redeem points for the most value — Learn how to make the most of all those points you just earned and redeem them for maximum value. You’ll be a mileage expert by the end of this book!
- And a ton more — this book is jam-packed with information!
By investing a couple of hours per week in this, you’ll be able to collect enough points to travel as often as you want.
And you don’t need to be a frequent traveler either — you can use the tips in this book even if you only travel once or twice a year.
“I always thought credit cards were bad but after reading The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking, I realized that they can actually work for you, not against you! Now, I have two free airline tickets to the U.S. Virgin Islands and I am asking myself, why didn’t I start doing this years ago?! If you are dreaming of traveling more, this book is a must read. I used to be a skeptic but I see that it really does work!!!”
“I’m preparing for an extended round-the-world backpacking trip. With about a year before I depart, I thought the book would be helpful to give some new insight into an alternative way to get tickets. I am currently sitting at 80,000 miles between two different cards, and am working on another 70,000 on two more and this is just in 3 months!”
— A.T,. Oregon
BONUS: More Lessons from Six of the World’s Biggest Travel Hackers
You know that something works when there is more than one person doing it. I wanted to also bring you some of the best advice from my travel hacking friends. Just like being a fly on the wall for some of the most amazing travel hacking conversations, you’ll be able to listen as I interview with some of the world’s biggest travel hackers — and you can learn from them, too:
Get the book, resources, unlimited support, and 6 exclusive interviews available as an instant download
Got Paypal? Get the book instantly through paypal.
Money Back Guarantee
I’m so committed to your success that I am offering 180 Day No-Risk Refund Policy. If you don’t earn enough miles for at least one free flight by following the advice in this book in the first six months, I’ll refund your money.
And, if you have questions or are confused, you can e-mail me anytime and if we can’t figure it out there, I’ll call you to walk you through the process. Seriously.
Travel hacking may seem too good to be true, but it’s not. Saying no to travel hacking is saying no to free travel. It’s turning down that family vacation or first-class honeymoon you’ve always wanted.
A lot of people say they don’t have the money for travel. With what you’ll learn in this book, you’ll never say that again.
“I was already dabbling in travel hacking but this book contained ideas that I hadn’t thought about. Once I was able to employ them, I saw my frequent flier miles increase dramatically. This book helped me get two free first class tickets to Australia and 10 nights in hotels for free! It will be my 40th birthday present. My husband and I honestly thought we would have to wait until we were retired to be able to afford this trip, but by accumulating points, we will travel there for free. I honestly don’t think it gets any better than that.”
“I book this book because wanted a more in-depth guide to travel hacking than what you can find online. By following Matt’s tips, I earned 100,000 miles within the first couple months. This book broke down the overwhelming world of travel hacking into an easy to follow format that has me earning points and miles for everyday activities. I’ve saved thousands of dollars so far, seen my credit score rise to over 800, and I get to take more trips over the next year than I have in the last ten without altering my normal spending habits.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is this book only for Americans?
If you’re American, you’ll get the most out of the book but residents of Canada and the UK will also find the information in the book relevant. As much as I wish this book could apply worldwide, in my research I did not find anything relatable to residents of countries other than those just listed. There just isn’t that much travel hacking that can be done outside these countries. I wish there was.
2) I’m already an avid travel hacker. Is this book for me?
Simply put: no. If you’ve been travel hacking for a long time, this book won’t be for you.
3) How will I get this book?
You’ll be e-mailed a download link and you’ll be able to open the file on your computer, Kindle, Nook, iPad, or phone.
4) I don’t fly a lot. Should I buy this book?
Whether you fly once or ten times per year, this book will help you get free flights and hotel rooms. There are no restrictions. Use the advice in this book as much or as little as you want.
5) The book seems expensive, and I’m not sure it’s worth it.
This book is full of information and bonuses that make it worth the price. Most people are able to earn enough miles for a free flight in under three months. And I guarantee that if you don’t earn enough miles for a free flight within six months, I will refund your purchase — no questions asked.
At least one free flight, guaranteed, in six months, plus the tactics to continue traveling all over the world — for free. Easily worth the price a hundred times over.
6) Will you really call me?
If that’s what it takes, yes!
Got Paypal? Get the book instantly through PayPal.