Never let money stop your travels again
Do you consider yourself someone who is committed to making your dreams a reality?
People think travel is too expensive to do often – because most people aren’t like you and aren’t committed to making their dreams happen. Most people don’t take action. If you are looking to make your travel dream a reality want to take action, I want to share the #1 thing I – and every other travel expert I know – does to spend less and travel more. We travel hack. Travel hacking is the art of collecting frequent flier points and miles to get free flights, hotels, tours, and more.
But more than that it will allow you to have those once in a life time experiences: the over water bungalows in Tahiti, the first class flight with a shower, the African safari, the visit to the Galapagos Islands, or that dream trip to the French Riveria.
Travel Hacking makes these experiences possible.
And it’s something you can do too – starting today!.
The Secret to Traveling for Free
Growing up in Boston, travel wasn’t something my family or friends valued. I didn’t take my first trip overseas until I was 23. I went to Costa Rica and became hooked on traveling.
And, like you, I didn’t win the lottery or have an unlimited trust fund. I wasn’t rich. I had to figure out how to travel on a limited budget. I worked, saved, and had to find ways to make my money last. And I did so by figuring out how frequent flier miles and loyalty programs worked so I can get free flights, hotel rooms, train tickets, and cash back.
I’ve been travel hacking for close to a decade – and it is the linchpin of all my money saving advice. It helps me save tens of thousands of dollars on flights, accommodation, and transportation every year.
I don’t spend extra money, take special trips to earn more points, or get into debt. I do this with my normal, everyday spending.
Travel hacking is the solution to the money problem of travel – and I’m going to show you how to do what I do.
How Others Travel Hacked Their Way to FREE Travel
The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking
Powerful Time-Tested Advice that Really Works
Right now, you want to travel more but you don’t have the money for the flights or accommodation or other costs. Maybe it’s a solo trip around the world, a family vacation, honeymoon, or quick trip to see your parents. Travel hacking will help you get there. And, like you, I was skeptical and thought:
“This sounds too good to be true.”
“This sounds too complicated and time consuming.”
“This sounds like you have to spend a lot of extra money.”
I was skeptical. It wasn’t until I was sitting on a free first flight I earned through my regular, everyday spending that I realized this was real.
I know travel hacking may seem confusing — all those reward programs, redemptions rules, flight alliances, credit card bonuses, and promotions. It can seem overwhelming and time consuming to figure out. Too many people look at this and think “I don’t know where to start so I won’t start.”
This book is your starting point. There are a lot of travel hacking websites but no resource lays it out in an easy to follow, step-by-step format. My book will show you how to make this all possible by teaching you the following tricks:
- You’ll master loyalty programs — Get the ins and outs of hotel and airline loyalty programs (including what their recent changes mean for you) and how to use them. You’ll learn how they work, their benefits, downsides, and how to pick the right ones to focus on.
- You’ll always get the most points available — Learn how to navigate the complex world of credit card sign up bonuses, minimum spending requirements, annual fees, and much more….all without ever denting your credit score!
- You’ll discover how to always earn bonus points — There is more to travel hacking than signing up for lots of credit cards. While those sign up bonuses are great, there are a lot of other ways to earn points. I go in-depth about this subject and show you the many ways to get points without credit card sign-ups.
- You’ll discover how to unearth free points — Can’t meet the minimum spending requirements for those credit card bonuses? Don’t worry! There are a few (legitimate and legal) ways to meet those requirements without spending extra money.
- You’ll master how to ALWAYS get a reward ticket – Now that you have all those miles, what do you do with them? This book will show you how to redeem your new found miles to get the most out of them possible.
- You’ll discover the ultimate weapon for finding flights – Every travel hackers ultimate flight tool, the ITA Matrix is the best flight search tool out there and can really help you find deals and flight routes other sites can’t. I’ll show you how to navigate this tool to become a true expert.
- You’ll get a complete resource list — Get a complete list of resources on where to find deals. Let others do the work so you don’t have to. You’ll never miss a deal again.
- You’ll always redeem points for the most value — Learn how to make the most of all those points you just earned and redeem them for maximum value. You’ll be a mileage expert by the end of this book!
And a ton more — this book is jam-packed with information!
It’s time to never pay for economy when you can redeem for first class. It’s time to never spend money on a crappy hotel room when you can get a suite for less. But more importantly it’s time to have all amazing adventures on the world!
This year I flew business class to Australia to visit friends, flew home business class via Tokyo so I could eat sushi, stayed at a suite in Dubai, an over water bungalow in the Maldives, flew to Iceland, London, Sweden, LA, Argentina, Sri Lanka and countless other places so I could experience the world and all it had to offer. These flights and hotels would have cost over $30,000! My cost? $1,000.
I’m not a wealthy person. I want to experience the world. Travel hacking is how I do the things we see on TV and in travel magazines.
With this information, you will be able to do the same – and when you do, be sure to send me a postcard!!
This $29.99 book got Rusty two first class flights (saving over $10,000), turned Lisa from a skeptic to a believer, and taught Esteban how to save thousands and fly his wife down to South America. It helped Matt and A.T. earn enough miles for flights around the world….and will help you do the same! Say yes to travel, become a travel hacker, and save money on airfare, vacations, and hotels for the rest of your life.
— Download the PDF file to get lifetime access.
— Get lifetime updates to the book so you’re always ahead of the curve!
— Read the book on your phone, computer, or Kindle.
My Unbeatable 180 Day Money Back Guarantee
I’m so committed to your success that I am offering 180 Day No-Risk Refund Policy. If you don’t earn enough miles for at least one free flight by following the advice in this book in the first 180 days, I’ll refund your money. And if you’re really confused, I’ll call you and we can work it out on the phone! Seriously.
By investing a couple of hours per week in this, you’ll be able to collect enough points to travel as often as you want.
And you don’t need to be a frequent traveler either — you can use the tips in this book even if you only travel once or twice a year. Click to Get Started Now
lessons from seven of the World’s Biggest Travel Hackers
As a bonus to this book, I interview with some of the world’s biggest travel hackers — and you can learn from them, too!
- Brian Kelly, author of The Points Guy, and considered one of the foremost experts on this subject, sits down in this audio (and video) interview and talks about finding, using, and maximizing credit cards. He regularly appears on television discussing the subject.
- Summer Hull, author of Mommy Points, is a regularly cited expert on using travel hacking for families (she was recently featured on the Travel Channel). In an exclusive interview, Summer talks about how to use travel hacking for travel when you have a family.
- Robert (aka Raffles) runs the website Head for Points, the premier travel hacking website for the UK. He is considered the leading expert on travel hacking in the United Kingdom and his opinion and advice is sought after far and wide.
- Daraius Dubash, author of Million Miles Secret, explains how to get started with travel hacking and the importance of setting goals in a written interview. Daraius’s advice has also been featured on CNN, Flyer Talk, New Media Expo, and more.
- Jeffery Kwok is the blogger behind the Boarding Area blog Canadian Kilometers. It’s the largest, most popular, and most useful blog on travel hacking for Canadians that there is. Jeffery is considered the go to guy for all things travel hacking for Canadians.
- Scott MacKenzie from Hack My Trip, an expert in redemptions and manufacturing spending, contributed his knowledge to this book and explains just how to to redeem all those great points you’ve earned in the book!
- Gary Leff is the blogger behind the blog a View from the Wing. He’s considered the godfather of travel hacking and is regularly on TV talking about the subject. In our audio interview, he talks about how maximize your spending and redemptions for the best value.
3 Others Travel Hacked Their Way to FREE Travel
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this book only for Americans? If you’re American, you’ll get the most out of the book but residents of Canada, Australia, and the UK will also find the information in the book relevant. As much as I wish this book could apply worldwide, in my research I did not find anything relatable to residents of other countries.
- I don’t fly a lot. Should I buy this book? Whether you fly once or ten times per year, this book will help you get free flights and hotel rooms. There are no restrictions. Use the advice in this book as much or as little as you want.
- I’m already an avid travel hacker. Is this book for me? Simply put: no. If you’ve been travel hacking for a long time and know all the rules, this book won’t be for you so don’t buy it.
- Will this hurt my credit? No, travel hacking doesn’t hurt your credit score. It actually helps it by helping you increase your available credit. There is a detailed section on how credit works and how travel hacking helps your credit in the book.
- Will I have to take out a lot of credit cards? While credit cards help, you do not need a lot of hards to become a travel hacker. You’ll need at least one though, otherwise this won’t work!
- The book seems expensive, and I’m not sure it’s worth it. This book will help you never spend money on flights – and hotels – again. Most people are able to earn enough miles for a free flight in under 3 months. And I guarantee that if you don’t earn enough miles for a free flight within 6 months, I will refund your purchase — no questions asked so there is no risk.
- How will I get this book? You’ll be e-mailed a download link and you’ll be able to open the file on your computer, Kindle, Nook, iPad, or phone.
- Will you really call me? If that’s what it takes, yes I will!