Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail. I’m happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip, ease your fears, and answer any questions you might have.
I read all my email and, while you may not get a response right away, I tend to respond within three days (unless I’m in the jungles somewhere without Internet).
Before contacting me, please read the following as it will help me best serve you:
- If want to know how I started traveling, when I quit my job, or how I earn a living, you can read this post with information about me. That will explain everything about this site.
- If you are looking for destination information, please consult my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the page. Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, send an e-mail!
- If you are e-mailing me about visa questions related to my European visa article, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual situations.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list. Ever.
- I do not accept guest posts.
- I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising.
If you want to hire me for consulting or personal trip planing, I do some over the phone consulting. Come call me.
Otherwise, feel free to e-mail me a question at [email protected]
Want to send a postcard?
I write a lot about my travels but I love knowing you’re out there traveling the world! I want to know where you have been so I set up a P.O. Box where you can send me postcards from your trip!
Nomadic Matt, Inc
PO Box 2791
Stamford, CT USA 06906-0791
Hope to get a card from you!