Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail. I’m happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip, ease your fears, and answer any questions you might have.
I read all my email and, while you may not get a response right away, I tend to respond within three days (unless I’m in the jungles somewhere without Internet).
Before sending me an email, please read the following guidelines:
- If want to know how I started traveling, when I quit my job, or how I earn a living, you can read this post with information about me. That will explain everything about this site.
- If you are looking for destination information, please consult my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the page. Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site.
- If you are e-mailing me about visa questions related to my European visa article, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual situations and will not respond to your email.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list. Ever.
- I do not accept guest posts and inquiries will be deleted.
- I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising. All inquires will be deleted.
If you’re inquiring about something else, then by all means, e-mail me: [email protected]
If you want to hire me for consulting for your start-up, blog, or personal trip planning, I do some over the phone consulting and you can schedule a call with this link.
If you have any questions related to the forum or want to be a featured community member, contact our community manager Erica: [email protected]
Want to send a postcard?
I write a lot about my travels but I love knowing you’re out there traveling the world! I set up a P.O. Box where you can send me postcards from your trip!
Nomadic Matt, Inc
PO Box 2791
Stamford, CT USA 06906-0791
Send me a card if you get a chance!