Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail. I’m happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip, ease your fears, and answer any questions you might have.
I read all my email and, while you may not get a response right away, I tend to respond within three days unless I’m in the jungles somewhere without Internet. Since I am always traveling, it’s sometimes hard to get right back to people but I’ll get back to you!
Before contacting me, please read the following as it will help me best serve you:
- If want to know how I started traveling, when I quit my job, or how I earn a living, you can read this post with information about me.
- If you are looking for destination information, please consult my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the page. Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, send an e-mail!
- If you are e-mailing me in regards to visa questions related to my European visa article, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual visa situations.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list. Ever.
- I do not accept guest posts.
- I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising.
- I get a lot of e-mail so your question might have been asked before. Read this F.A.Q as I might have already answered your question. (If I didn’t, just e-mail me! I’m always happy to help!)
If you want to call me and talk about the details your trip, I do some over the phone consulting. Come call me.
Otherwise, feel free to e-mail me a question at [email protected]