Start Sharing Your Story Today!
Do you want to create your own website but think you lack the knowledge to do so? Think starting a website is hard?
Starting a blog can seem like daunting task. But I have news for you – creating your very own blog is easier than you think. It doesn’t take a computer science degree or knowledge of HTML – with a little guidance, you can have your own blog up and running in a few hours.
When I first started blogging in 2008, websites and blogs were a foreign and confusing process to me. I didn’t know HTML, CSS, design, or even how to upload an image to the web. Yet I succeeded because, to my surprise, I found out that you don’t need to know anything beforehand because modern day blogging programs are designed to be easy. With just a little direction, it’s easy to set up a blog.
Finally someone notices that human are not born to know the IT language. There’s too much information online speaking the esoteric language of the world wide web. This e-book is here to change that. Taking the first step to set up a blog is scary. It doesn’t help that setting up a blog is one of the most confusing things to me. This book makes it so much easier with all its step-by-step guide and images. I simply followed the instructions and had a blog within 15 minutes. Really worth it!” — Wing
Why I Know Anyone Can Do This
Did the idea of making a blog cross your mind but you got lost in thoughts like:
- Where do I begin?
- How would I even put my site on the Internet?
- What is a webhost and server?
- How would I get a good design?
- How to I connect my site to social media?
- Would I have to learn how to be like Bill Gates and program my own website?
These were some of the very questions I had when I began trying to start my website.
In the beginning, I was lost. I was confused. I was just like you. I really wanted my own travel website but the idea of a creating one scared me.
I realized there are so many tools out there to make it easy, that if you just had a guide to help you, you could build a website in an afternoon. The problem? There was no guide. I had to search the web for information and ask friends. There was no step by step guide to make it easy.
But with this guide, you can avoid all my early mistakes and save weeks of research and plenty of hair pulling frustration.
How to Build a Travel Blog
This book is your step by step guide to making blogging easy. It is the tool to get rid of your fears and start your blog TODAY.
This book bundles years of experience into an easy to follow format so you can start your blog quickly without being a computer expert or pulling out your hair. I know this will work because my blogging advice and expertise has been featured in:
How Dave used my book to easily build his blog
This Book Will Help You Create Your Blog in ONE Afternoon
- Learn how to sign up and become the proud owner of a domain name within minutes.
- Move your old blog to your own self-hosted website without losing any of it in a matter of minutes.
- Discover how to choose the perfect company to host your website so that when something goes wrong, you won’t spend hours on the phone with customer service.
- Get the basics of how web development works, including how to install your blogging platform, learn what all those folders and buttons really mean and not blow up your website in the process.
- Learn to become a website mechanic ninja and fix any problems that might arise. Bill Gates not required!
- Discover how to easily capture and keep new readers so people can keep following your adventures as you travel the world.
- Understand how good design enhances your blog and where to find the best layouts on the Internet.
- Learn why making your website run fast is one of the most important things you can do and learn how to do it.
- Learn about and set up extra features on your website to make it run better, increase customization, and have features that will keep people reading your website.
- Discover how to tweak your default settings so you can customize your website and make the idea in your head a reality.
- Get the run down on writing blogs and uploading photos.
By reading this book, you will go from someone with no website knowledge to someone who can build blogs within hours. Every section has screen shots to visually help walk you through the process – step by step, action by action. You will never get lost.
As I prepare for my RTW, I felt particularly stressed about setting up my travel blog. While I have basic computer skills, I had never set up a blog and was quite intimidated to do so. I bought Matt’s ebook, “How to Build a Travel Blog,” and simply by following his incredibly easy-to-understand, step-by-step instruction, got my blog up and running in one sitting! I am still amazed at how easy it was and am grateful to Matt’s ebook for compiling all of the necessary and relevant information. Thanks Matt!” — Amy
I loved Matt’s ebook and found it a very useful introduction to learning the basics of setting up a travel blog. The content was neatly presented, attractive and easy to understand. I feel Matt is a real leader in his field and is passionate about travel. I will gladly be downloading any new ebooks that he might produce that are relevant to my travel business.” — Cristy
Get Instant Access Today!
This book keeps you from being lost and lays everything out in clear, simple, and basic steps. I created this guide for people with no knowledge so they can start their own website. This book isn’t here to make you a programmer. It’s here to help you figure out how to start a blog without going crazy and pulling their hair out in frustration as you turn a one click installation into a 3 hour process.
THIS IS A FREE EBOOK so start building your blog today!!!
How This Book Helped Others Like Yourself
This was the perfect techno-idiot’s guide to setting up a travel blog. I’m sure I could have found the information through endless Googling, but having it all there in one place made it so much easier. I didn’t even screw up once. Thanks!” — Nick
This book is definitely a diamond in the rough. There is no other book of this kind available on the internet. Each step is laid out carefully, like a trail of breadcrumbs that leads to success. Without this information in the book, I would have been lost. This book is a must read for anyone who desires to own and operate a travel blog.” — Craig C
Your book gave me confidence that I can do it even with little knowledge about websites and html.” — Anne B
I knew I wanted to start a blog so that friends and family could keep in touch, but had absolutely no idea where to start! Your guide gave me awesome step-by-step basic instructions on how to get started and guidelines on how to make my blog successful. It was a huge help, especially for a “not so savy with coding” girl like me! My travel blog is now up and running and has not only helped to keep me in touch with family and friends back home, but has also gained readers that I have never even met! Thanks, Matt, for offering a great product, with a reasonable price, that truly gives buyers what it promises!” — Jennifer G
I purchased the ebook “How to Build a Travel Blog” after stumbling around on my own, like a drunk on a bender – no direction or focus, just determined to accomplish the goal. I wish I’d found the ebook sooner, as I could have saved myself a lot of time and frustration. Matt’s book filled many of the gaps for me when setting up my travel blog. His advice on the importance of buying a theme and his plugin recommendations alone have saved me a lot of time and energy! Definitely recommend this ebook for beginners.” — Tara M