Posted: 9/6/2021 | September, 6th, 2021
Some community news today:
Last week, we re-opened our blogging course, Superstar Blogging. After a revamp of the lessons, we’ve relaunched the course as a stand-alone, go at your own pace course.
This new version of the course, taught over 8 modules and 26 lessons, shows you everything you need to start a blog and succeed online. Whether you’ve just started or have been doing it for a few years, I will help you get over the hump, rank higher in Google, and grow your readers and income further.
The course gives you behind the scenes access to our processes, analytics, marketing hacks, SEO strategies, monetization tips, and more. It’s everything I wish I had when I started blogging.
With this program, you learn to:
- Develop a strategy – Get a deeper perspective on blogging with the story of how I started, lessons from over a decade of experience, and the underlying principles of blogging success so you can better serve your readers and get heard above the noise.
- Master the tech stuff – My team and I will turn you into a tech whiz with our easy step-by-step tutorials!
- Create a lasting brand that people will remember – Learn how to stand out from the crowd and turn views into followers.
- Write content people want to read and share – Through step-by-step examples, you’ll learn how to write stories people want to read and share online.
- Rank high in search engines – I’ll show how we rank for over 500,000 keywords and how you can outrank your competition and land on the top spot of Google.
- Crush it on social media – Learn the specific hacks, scripts, and tactics I use to successfully collaborate with other creatives, grow my following, and master social media.
- Get press coverage – I’ll show the secrets to getting mentions in major media and get journalists to answer your emails.
- Grow your email list – Email is the best way to reach your audience and I’ll give you my tips and secret hacks on how to supersize your email list.
- Make enough money to support yourself – I’ll show you how I make money online through affiliates, products, and consulting so you can make money from anywhere in the world. You’ll get step-by-step breakdowns of all my processes.
I know that when the barrier to entry is low and there seems to be so much content out there, it can make you wonder if anyone is going to even listen to you or read your writing.
But this course comes with an advantage that no one else has:
A community of more than 1,000 people to help you rise to the top.
No one builds a successful website without a network of peers and, when you join this course, you get one automatically via our forums and collaboration job board.
Through our private forums and collab board, your blogging peers can lend you their expertise, advice, share your content, give you links and guest posting opportunities, and be your support system.
This gives you a huge edge over everyone else. Getting links and guest posts on other websites is the hardest part of succeeding online. It’s also the most important step in ranking in Google.
If you’ve been wanting a new plan and are looking to take the next step, come learn from me and get inside my brain as I pull back the curtain with this program.
For the one-time price of $99, you’ll get permanent access to the course, including any future content updates.
This course is everything I wish I had when I started blogging. I’m confident it will give you the tools you need to succeed and level up your business.
The course comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee so if you don’t like it, we’ll refund your purchase. You got nothing to lose. No hard feelings.
And, if you have any questions, leave them in the comments.
– Nomadic Matt
P.S. – Our writing course, Superstar Writing, is co-taught by David Farley, a former professor of writing at NYU and Columbia University who has been featured in The New York Times, National Geographic, Condé Nast Traveler, and The Wall Street Journal, among other publications.
This course gets into the nitty-gritty of becoming a better writer. You’ll learn about structure, dialogue, self-editing, and how to craft evocative sensory descriptions that pull your reader in and keep them wanting more. Come check that out too!
Book Your Trip: Logistical Tips and Tricks
Book Your Flight
Find a cheap flight by using Skyscanner. It’s my favorite search engine because it searches websites and airlines around the globe so you always know no stone is left unturned.
Book Your Accommodation
You can book your hostel with Hostelworld. If you want to stay somewhere other than a hostel, use Booking.com as they consistently return the cheapest rates for guesthouses and hotels.
Don’t Forget Travel Insurance
Travel insurance will protect you against illness, injury, theft, and cancellations. It’s comprehensive protection in case anything goes wrong. I never go on a trip without it as I’ve had to use it many times in the past. My favorite companies that offer the best service and value are:
- SafetyWing (best for everyone)
- Insure My Trip (for those over 70)
- Medjet (for additional evacuation coverage)
Ready to Book Your Trip?
Check out my resource page for the best companies to use when you travel. I list all the ones I use when I travel. They are the best in class and you can’t go wrong using them on your trip.