Thank you for letting me know where you’re heading to Southeast Asia! This will help me send you the right information for your trip so I don’t clutter your inbox!
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sending you advice to help you travel there cheaper, better, and smarter.
If you have any specific questions along the way, feel free to ask.
Expect some awesome stuff soon!
Next Steps You Can Take
Check out these links below to start planning your trip right now:
1. Since I know planning and organizing a trip can be a daunting task, I created a getting started page which will link to you to my best articles on how to travel the world, save money, and plan your trip.
2. Visit my travel guides section for in-depth destination information on destinations all around the world. Besides learning about things to do and how much things cost, you’ll get a list of my favorite hostels, restaurants, and bars as well as specific saving tips for each city and country listed.
3. Check out my NYT best selling book How to Travel the World on $50 a Day for 10x the information on this website. The BBC called it the “bible for budget travel.”
4. Check out my memoir about my ten years traveling the world called, Ten Years a Nomad. It’s an emotional and personal look at life on the road.
5. Join our Patreon! We have a community Patreon where you can get stories I don’t share on the blog, monthly Q&As and livestreams with me and my team, free guidebooks, postcards, signed copies of my books, and a bunch more cool member perks. This website is run with love by a team of 5 people (it’s not just me!) and being a member helps us create more content you love, host events, create books, and keep this website running. Click here to learn more and become a Patreon!