JUST RELEASED ON KINDLE!
Return policy: No risk, 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee
Details: 107 pages of expert budget travel advice with maps
One of the great rites of passage is the summer backpacking trip through Europe. This has been a ritual since the days of the hippie trail in the 1970s.
Europe was the first stop on my original trip around the world. It was here I got to see history come alive by as I wandered through medieval cities, down cobblestone streets, and explored hillside towns.
I experienced life in hostels for the first time, made lifelong friends, got into some crazy adventures, encountered interesting people, and ate all the delicious food I saw.
I’ve returned to Europe every year for the past twelve years. I’ve led tours around the continent, spent months getting off the beaten track, sleeping in hostels countless, trying various restaurants, marketing and getting to really know the continent.
Planning a trip around a continent can be a lot of work. Multi-month and destination trips are hard to plan. Where do you go? How do you get around? What’s a good route? Where do you stay?
I wrote this guidebook to give you an overview of how to plan an extended trip around Europe. There are other books out there that cover the continent but they are bulky, overstuffed books that try to be everything to everyone and in the end tell you nothing.
This book is for the budget traveler. It is a primer that distills the complexity of Europe into an easy to follow guide. It will give you general tips on things to do and see, a list of my favorite accommodation, restaurants, and bars, general guidelines for traveling on a budget as money-saving tips, advice on getting around, visas (and how to extend your visas), suggested itineraries, costs, and tons of practicalities. You’re not going to find the train times from Nice to Barcelona here or a map of Stockholm’s metro network here.
This a planning tool.
It will help you gain the confidence and know how to get around the continent as easily as any pro.
What’s in this Europe Travel Guide?
- Suggested Budget – Learn how much you should budget for different regions in Europe.
- Money saving tips – The guidebook consists of curated travel advice that will help create an affordable trip for any travel style. I include money-saving tips for every aspect of European travel for every region.
- Suggested itineraries – With close to a dozen suggested itineraries as well as my expert advice on how to create your own, you’ll be able to get the most out of your time in Europe.
- Maps – Get detailed maps of the entire city with suggested routes so you never get lost!
- The best things to see and do – Learn all the unique things to see and do that aren’t found in the other mass-produced guides with close to 50 pages of the best sights, activities, museums, beaches, hikes, festivals, walking tours, and everything in between.
- Accommodation suggestions – Check out this list of my favorite, unique budget-friendly places to stay, including hostels, camping, apartments, hotels, and family-friendly accommodations.
- Nightlife tips – Get away from all the tourists and hang out with locals and expats with this nightlife list featuring bars, clubs, and cocktail lounges.
- Transportation advice – I’ll show you how the best and most affordable ways to get around Europe whether by bus, car, train, planes, or hitchhiking.
- Practical information – Get the essential tips that make guidebooks so useful: information on tipping, visas, public holidays, embassies, currencies, emergency numbers, business hours, weather, and much, much more.
- Related books and movies – I show you the best books, movies, and music related to Europe to get you excited for your trip.
- Rail Pass Breakdowns – Eurail passes are one of the most common ways to travel the region. I break down the passes and help you decide if it’s right for your trip.
- Detailed Visa Breakdown – Europe has a lot of different visa rules. We’ll go through all the visa requirements for traveling around the continent, including ways to stay past the 90 day Schengen limit!
Plan Your European Adventure Today!