Learn How to Start a Travel Blog in One Afternoon!
Do you want to create your own website but think you lack the knowledge to do so? Think starting a website is hard? When you don’t have any experience building a website, starting a blog can seem like daunting task. But I have news for you – creating your very own blog is easier than you think. You can do it in just a couple of hours!
If you desire to have a blog (on anything) so you can share your thoughts, photos, and story but don’t have a background in web design, this book is for you. If you keep thinking of having a blog but don’t like the idea of spending hours trying to figure it out (who has that time anyways?), this book is definitely for you.
When I first started blogging in 2008, websites and blogs were a foreign and confusing process to me.
Yet I succeeded because, to my surprise, I found out this stuff is actually easy and you don’t need to know anything – modern day blogging programs are designed to be easy.
Why I Know Anyone Can Do This
Did the idea of making a blog cross your mind but you got lost in thoughts like:
- Where do I begin?
- How would I even put my site on the net?
- Where would it get hosted?
- How would I get a good design?
- Would I have to learn how to be like Bill Gates and program my own website?
These were the very questions I had when I began trying to start my website. In the beginning, I was lost. I was confused. I was just like you. I had no prior web experience. I didn’t know how to buy a website domain, set up a website, write HTML, or even upload pictures. I really wanted my own travel website but the idea of a creating one scared me. I know this happens to other people because I get the emails all the time!
I learned to through trial and error and weeks researching online. I got down into the minutia of coding I spent more time on the travel blog than on traveling. That was not what I had intended and that is something I don’t want to happen to you. Luckily, it doesn’t!
I realized there are so many tools out there to make it easy, that if you just had a guide to help you, you could build a website in an afternoon. The problem? There was no guide. I had to search the web for information and ask friends. There was no step by step guide to make it easy.
This book is your step by step guide to making it easy. It is what I didn’t have when I began but you can have to get rid of your fears and start your blog TODAY. This book bundles my years of experience into an easy to follow format so you can start your blog quickly without being a computer expert or pulling out your hair. With my help, you skip over that ugly blog phase and jump to the professional stage right away. I know this will work because my blogging advice and expertise has been featured in:
How Dave used my book to easily build his blog
This Book Will Help You Create Your Blog in ONE Afternoon
- Learn how to sign up and become the proud owner of a domain name within minutes.
- Discover how to choose the perfect company to host your website so that when something goes wrong, you won’t spend hours on the phone with customer service.
- Get the basics of how web development works, including how to install your blogging platform, learn what all those folders and buttons really mean and not blow up your website in the process.
- Understand how good design enhances your blog and where to find the best layouts on the Internet.
- Get the run down on writing blogs and uploading photos.
- Discover how to easily capture and keep new readers so people can keep following your adventures as you travel the world.
- Move your old blog to your own self-hosted website without losing any of it in a matter of minutes.
- Learn to become a website mechanic ninja and fix any problems that might arise. Bill Gates not required!
- Discover how to tweak your default settings so you can customize your website and make the idea in your head a reality.
- Learn why making your website run fast is one of the most important things you can do and learn how to do it.
- Learn about and set up extra features on your website to make it run better, increase customization, and have features that will keep people reading your website.
By reading this book, you will go from someone with no website knowledge to someone who can build blogs within hours. Every section has screen shots to visually help walk you through the process – step by step, action by action. You will never get lost.
Get Instant Access Today!
This book keeps you from being lost and lays everything out in clear, simple, and basic steps. I created this book for people with no knowledge to be able to do start their own website. This book isn’t here to make you a programmer. It’s here to help the average person figure out how to start a blog without going crazy and pulling their hair out in frustration as you turn a one click installation into a 3 hour process.
For $9.99 USD, you will get the book “How to Build Your Blog” as well as:
- Lifetime Updates
- Lifetime E-mail Support (Stuck a year from now? No problem! Shoot an me an e-mail, and I’ll help!)
This book will help you and I will be there to help you too because I want to be there for when you have questions. So for $9.99 USD, you get the book AND me!