Editor’s Note: I’m still using Windows Movie Maker. Once I get into Bangkok next month, I’m going to take a video editing class and use Adobe but, for now, I fixed some of the sound issues, made the video MUCH shorter, the transitions better, and a short opening credit.
More Information on Brussels
- I didn’t have a chance to film everything. Some things worth seeing not in the video include Notre Dame, The Palace of Justice (which is phenomenal), Jeanneke Pis (The Little Girl Pissing), and Petit Sablon, a park with 48 statues representing the old guilds.
- Brussels is a tiny city and incredibly walkable.
- No one ever checks tickets on the tram. You could get away with not paying. Whether you do or not, is your moral issue.
- The area near the Palace of Justice as well as the Place Jordan is great for dining and drinking.
- Wondering about frites (fries), beer, or waffles? That is coming up in a different post.
- Skip the Beer Museum, it’s not worth the Euros. Instead, head to the brewery in the video.