It’s Cyber Monday here in America (doesn’t that sound like something people used to do in AOL chatrooms?) and every year on this day I run a sale on my books. But today is extra special because I am also announcing my next trip giveaway. I haven’t done one yet this year so I am long overdue.
And what better time to give away a free trip than during the holiday season? This year’s trip is:
One free trip to Machu Picchu (flight included).
The winner of this giveaway gets one spot on Inca Discovery Plus from G Adventures. You will hike the famous Inca Trail, gaze upon and explore Machu Picchu, marvel at the Sacred Valley, and help support the fair treatment of local guides and porters!
Here is the itinerary from their website:
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cusco
Free day for shopping and exploring the city. Optional city tour.
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women’s weaving project in a local community. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 4-7 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (3B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 8 Lima
Fly back to Lima.
Day 9 Lima
Depart at any time.
Round-trip airfare is included and provided by me.
How to Win
THIS CONTEST IS OVER BUT IF YOU WANT TO GO ON THIS TRIP OR ANOTHER ONE WITH G ADVENTURES, USE THE CODE “2014GONOMADIC” TO SAVE 10% OFF THEIR TOURS. IT’S NOT AS GOOD AS A FREE TRIP BUT IT’S STILL A GOOD CONSOLATION PRIZE!
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must be eligible to enter Peru.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Winner absolves Nomadic Matt and G Adventures of any and all liability regarding accidents, mishaps, problems with airlines, and anything that might be bad in the universe prior to, during, and after their trip.
- Void where prohibited.
- You agree to receive travel tips from Nomadic Matt by email in the future. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- You must be subscribed to my e-mail list at the time of the drawing to win. Be sure to confirm your subscription.
- Any associated visa costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The flight is economy class round trip ticket subject to carrier availability from your designated departure airport to Lima. Additional fees or ticket changes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Costs not listed are responsible by the winner.
From G Adventures: Winner is entitled to one (1) free place on the Inca Discovery Plus departing before 30 September 2014 and booked before 31 June 2014. Winner must be 18 or older to claim the prize. This prize cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion, does not include My Own Room, pre/post accommodation, transfers, meals (unless stated as included in itinerary), international airfare or any other additional costs. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, is not liable for ‘Lifetime Deposit’, has no cash value, and is only valid as a prize via Nomadic Matt’s contest giveaway. Prize is subject to availability and a minimum of four paying travellers must already be confirmed on the chosen departure before the prize spot will be confirmed. Other restrictions may apply.
If you have any questions or problems, please e-mail me at [email protected]