Travel hacking is a constantly changing world – tips, tricks, and advice that worked even a few months ago can suddenly be obsolete. Deals come and go, programs change, credit cards come and go, ways to game the system end as new ones begin, bank rules change – it’s endless! Nothing in travel is really evergreen.
So six months after I released my book, The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking, it is time to re-release an expanded and updated version of the book.
Not only has the travel hacking world changed, but I received a lot of amazing feedback on the original book on information people wanted to see and know about. Questions I didn’t think about that needed answers. In this brand new edition, you’ll find a lot of updates, including:
- Updated information on credit cards and the best deals.
- Added information on recent airline frequent flier program changes and what that means for you.
- Expanded section on how to gain points without credit card bonuses.
- Expanded and updated information on “manufactured spending”.
- Added information for Canadian and UK travel hackers.
- Added information on how best to redeem points and get the most from your miles.
- Added information on how to use ITA Matrix, the best flight search tool out there!
Got Paypal? Use this link!
Plus, the book still includes all the money saving travel hacking tips from the first edition like:
- Learn how loyalty programs work – Get the ins and outs of hotel and airline loyalty programs and how to use them.
- Obtain detailed information on using credit cards – Learn how to navigate the complex world of credit card sign up bonuses, minimum spending requirements, annual fees and much more. (All without ever denting your credit score).
- Earn points without cards – There is more to travel hacking than signing up for lots of credit cards. Get a list of all the ways and places to earn points without signing up for credit cards!
- Fake minimum spending requirements – Can’t meet the minimum spending requirements for those credit card bonuses? Don’t worry! There are a few (legitimate and legal) ways to fake it!
- Break down mileage and mattress runs – Get extra miles to pad your account and increase your elite status by taking of advantage of unpublicized, extremely low fare deals. I’ll tell you where to find those fares.
- Find promotions and other resources – Get a complete list of resources on where to find deals. Let others do the work so you don’t have to.
- Redeem points for the most value – Learn how to make the most of all those points you just earned.
- LIFETIME UPDATES
- And interviews with the some of the best travel hackers out there.
Plus, the book, The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking, still comes with a 6 month guarantee. If you put this advice into practice and can’t get a free flight, I’ll refund your money. I’m that sure this book will work for you.
So if you’re the type of person who dreams of travel and doesn’t believe what the media says about “travel being expensive”, then this book is for you. This book is for the dreamers who want to make those dreams a closer reality but don’t have deep pockets to make that happen.
Moreover, in honor of this new edition, I’m having a sale and if you purchase this book within the next 24 hours, you’ll get it for only $24.99 USD instead of the normal price of $37 USD. For less than $25, you’ll learn how to get free flights for the rest of your life. That’s a good investment.
Got Paypal? Use this link!
I was already dabbling in travel hacking but this book contained ideas that I had not thought about. Once I was able to employ them, I saw my frequent flier account increase dramatically. This book helped me get two free first class tickets to Australia and 10 nights in hotels Sydney and Melbourne for free! It will be my 40th birthday present. I honestly thought we would have to wait until we were retired to be able to afford a trip half way around the world, but by accumulating points we will travel there and stay for free. I honestly don’t think it gets any better than that. – Tonia
I always thought all the frequent-flyer miles stuff was all a big scam, but after reading your book and after getting a couple of credit cards, I see that is definitely not a scam at all. Matt puts everything in plain English and simple to follow steps. I’ve already gotten a few free hotel stays….something I never thought was possible before. With his tips, I’ve also have earned enough miles to fly to South America for a three month trip! I even got my wife hooked! – Esteban
I bought Matt’s book because I wanted a more in-depth guide to travel hacking than what you can find on the Internet. Matt’s a source I trust and following his tips I earned almost 100,000 miles within the first couple months. This book broke down the overwhelming world of travel hacking into an easy to follow guide that has me earning points and miles for everyday activities. Through Matt’s book, I learned that travelling isn’t just for people with big bank accounts. I’ve saved thousands of dollars so far, seen my credit score rise to over 800, and I get to take more trips over the next year than I have in the last ten without altering my normal spending habits. – Carrie
As a relatively new person to the travel hacking world, I need all the information I can get! The fact that it mentioned simple things, such as taking advantage of reward credit cards, and ways to gain more points/miles faster was all I needed. – R.B. Kansas City, MO
I was able to stay at a four star hotel in a suite for free thanks to Matt’s book. – M.M. Altamonte Springs, FL
I’m preparing for an extended round-the-world backpacking trip. With about a year before I depart, I thought the book would be helpful to give some new insight into an alternative way to get tickets…I am currently sitting at 80,000 miles between two different cards, and am working on another 70,000 on two more and this is just in 3 months! – A.T,. Oregon
Travel hacking is a constantly changing field but it’s still the best way to travel for free.
Learn the skills to use the system to get to where you’ve always dreamed of going.
P.S. – If you already bought the book, an updated copy was emailed to you this morning!