I know the blog has been quiet recently. Now that I’m in NYC, you might be thinking I’ve run out of things to write about and have become boring. No and definitely no! I still have a lot of stories and tips to share, but I haven’t had time to write them yet because (drumroll please)….I was writing a new book (and updating a few ebooks)!
Yesterday, I dropped off the second edition of my book How to Travel the World on $50 a Day at my publisher’s office (it comes out in February 2015)! All that book writing has kept me from posting but now that the rewrites are over, I can get back to blogging.
But before I do, it’s time for my annual reader survey. Over the next couple of months, I’ll be changing and improving this website so your feedback about what works and doesn’t is going to be instrumental in making this website serve you better.
And to entice you to fill out this long survey (20 questions, many of which are open ended), I’m giving away ONE FREE ROUNDTRIP DOMESTIC ECONOMY TICKET to one lucky survey taker!
Anyone who completely fills out this survey is eligible to win the flight.
THE CONTEST IS OVER! THANKS FOR TAKING THE SURVEY!
Important: This is not a blind survey. You are asked to provide your name and e-mail address in order for me to reach you in case you win the flight. Rest assured, I will not contact you nor use your name or e-mail in any other way, shape, or form, give it out, or add it to any mailing list. If you don’t win, you won’t hear from me.
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of this contest, domestic means the following:
- To Americans: anywhere in the United States.
- To Canadians: anywhere in Canada.
- To Europeans: anywhere in continental Europe.
- To Australians: anywhere in Australia.
- To New Zealanders: anywhere in New Zealand.
- To those in Southeast Asia: anywhere in the region.
- To those in China: anywhere in China.
- To those in Japan/Korea/Taiwan: anywhere in the region.
- To those in Hong Kong: anywhere in East Asia.
- To those in India: anywhere in India.
- To those in Central America or Mexico: anywhere in the region.
- To those in South America: in your home country or a country that directly borders you.
- To those in Africa: in your home country or a country that directly borders you.
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid passport or proper travel document to win. A winner will be picked and notified by June 12th, 2014.